The Path of Innovation at UT San Antonio
- Focused on fostering the growth of new technology-based ventures
- Through hands-on activities, projects, internships and competitions, experiences are created that help unlock the inner entrepreneur in students, faculty, and the public.
- CITE also coordinates resources for supporting early venture execution within the university or in collaboration with companies, and provides linkages to IP protection, incubation and funding that support the successful launch of new technology ventures.
Visit The Center for Innovation and Technology Entrepreneurship WebsiteVisit CITE
- Commited to investigating, creating, protecting, and commercializing research and intellectual property as a means to benefit the University.
- The Office of Commercialization and Innovation achieves this positive impact by serving our faculty, staff, and students to enable industrial research partnerships, intellectual property management, proof-of-concept development, new venture incubation, entrepreneurial training, and policies and procedures that accelerate the ease of transition of intellectual property from the university to industry.
Visit The Office of Commercialization and Innovation's WebsiteVisit OCI
- The UTSA Institute for Economic Development offers professional, confidential one-on-one advising to business owners looking to start or expand their business.
- Programs and Centers provide management advising in a variety of areas including accounting, financing and loan packaging, capital acquisition, business planning, marketing, human resources, economic development, strategic planning, and financial analysis.
- The Institute also provides advisory consultative solutions to community clients in order to advance business, community and economic development in the rural areas of the 79-county region served by UTSA.
Visit The Institute for Economic Development at UTSAVisit IED
- CEO-UTSA strives to provide young entrepreneurs the adequate resources and network.
- We believe that once given the necessary tools and guidance, our students will be able to successfully translate their business ideas into concrete organizations.
- We are a student organization that promotes Entrepreneurship and Our organization is affiliated to 500 Colleges and Universities.
Visit The Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization's WebsiteVisit CEO
- T3DC is focused intently on providing early-stage investment capital and commercialization expertise for entrepreneurs to boost the development of a commercially viable technology and to ready a developing business for outside investments.
Visit The Texas Technology Development Center's WebsiteVisit T3DC Website
- The Texas Research Park is an environment where interactions among its resident organizations, and the greater scientific community relationships developed through interdisciplinary projects, private and institutional partnerships create a support infrastructure that drives economic development, scientific and technology innovation.
- The Texas Research Park provides essential infrastructure for scientific advancement, technology innovation, and product development.
- TRP is currently composed of many organizations whose work involves various stages of the drug development process. Institutions in the Texas Research Park are part of a larger alliance of organizations whose scientists are dedicated to developing and translating research into improved health care and cure of disease.
Visit The Texas Research Park WebsiteVisit TRP
- Southwest Research Institute, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, is one of the oldest and largest independent, nonprofit, applied research and development organizations in the United States.
- SwRI's 11 technical divisions offer a wide range of technical expertise and services in such areas as chemistry, space science, nondestructive evaluation, automation, engine design, mechanical engineering, electronics and more.
- The Institute occupies more than 1,200 acres and provides more than 2 million square feet of laboratories, test facilities, workshops and offices. In 2012, SwRI sponsored $7.4 million in internal research to develop innovative technologies that ultimately benefit clients.
Visit The Southwest Research Institute's WebsiteVisit SWRI
- Texas Biomedical Research Institute is dedicated to advancing the health of our global community through innovative biomedical research.
- Located on a 200-acre campus on the northwest side of San Antonio, Texas, Texas Biomed partners with hundreds of researchers and institutions around the world, targeting advances in the fight against cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, cancer, psychiatric disorders, problems of pregnancy, AIDS, hepatitis, malaria, parasitic infections and a host of other infectious diseases.
Visit The Texas Biomedical Research Institute's WebsiteVisit TBRI
- The Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO), for entrepreneurs only, is a dynamic, global network of more than 8,000 business owners in 40 countries.
- Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO is the catalyst that enables entrepreneurs to learn and grow from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life.